INVISALIGN BRACES LONDON
Teeth straightening can seem like a difficult choice to make, most notably when you begin to picture the unappealing metal train kind of braces that are commonly used by your colleagues in school. The good news is that you now have a pool of options to choose from. The modern braces are now smaller in size, more comfortable and can be hidden from others. Let’s say that metal braces or head braces are less common nowadays.
Latest braces in the market are more inconspicuous, saving you from the stigma of having metal trains on your teeth. An exciting chapter was opened in orthodontics when invisible braces were introduced. This allows adults to improve their smiles discreetly without having to opt for invasive alternatives such as veneers.
One significant advantage of the invisible braces is that anyone can use them. At Invisalign Braces London, we help fit these invisible braces behind your teeth for realignment. We now straighten teeth faster and more discreetly. We have tried and tested different types of invisible braces to achieve the best aesthetics. Here is the list of the different kinds of invisible braces we have at our dental clinic at Harley Street, London:
TYPES OF INVISIBLE BRACES
- INCOGNITO TM LINGUAL BRACE: The incognito brace comes in the form of cast-gold brackets which arecustomised to fit the lingual surface of your teeth (the inner side of the teeth), making the brace essentially invisible. We can regard this as one of our most discreet braces as it provides all the benefits & precision of a fixed brace. Its low profile cast-gold brackets make it one of the most comfortable braces you can get, coupled with the fact that you will get an efficient result from the treatment. The treatment is expected to last about 2 years; however, most patients notice improvement within a few months.
- eBRACE LINGUAL BRACE: This is a custom made lingual brace that is becoming more accepted in the orthodontics world. The brackets of the eBrace Lingual brace are carefully fitted to the contours of your teeth, taking care to have total control over your teeth movement.eBrace is usually used to treat a wide range of malocclusions, and it is suitable for patients of all ages.
- SOCIAL 6 LINGUAL BRACES: The social 6 lingual braces are used to align the front teeth. They are specially designed to realign the front six or eight teeth in order to improve the appearance of your teeth. Mild crowding can be corrected with this kind of lingual braces.
If you need more information about lingual braces, feel free to visit our dental clinic at Harley Street, London, to see one of our orthodontists for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Clear braces (or ceramic braces) come in the form of transparent, tooth-coloured brackets. Clear braces offer a more discreet way to realign your teeth. They function exactly like the fixed braces and come at a very affordable cost. Its affordability has made it a popular choice of invisible braces among adults and teenagers.
At Invisalign Braces London, we offer latest clear braces includingEmPower Clear andClarityTMADVANCED, which have been designed for comfort and discreetness.
BENEFITS OF CLEAR BRACES
Clear braces will seamlessly blend with your teeth, making you smile confidently as you go through the whole treatment process.
EmPower Clear, a type of clear braces, has a self-ligating design that makes cleaning easier for you and also reduces the number of times you visit your orthodontist.
INVISALIGN® CLEAR BRACES
Invisalign is the best choice for you if you do not like fixed brackets. It is transparent, removable and invisible.
If you need more information about clear braces, feel free to visit our dental clinic at Harley Street, London, to see one of our orthodontists for a free, no-obligation consultation.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
Invisalign treatment refers to the use of a series of transparent, virtually invisible, custom-made aligners that function by straightening the teeth. Invisalign does not employ the use of metal wires or brackets. The clear aligners can be removed for cleaning and when you want to brush your teeth or eat.
Invisalign treatment involves the use of thermoplastic material to straighten your teeth. At the onset of the treatment, your orthodontist will give you a set of clear aligners that look like retainers. To ensure the straightening process is effective, you need to wear the invisible aligners for about 20 to 22 hours a day. You should only remove them for brushing, eating or cleaning.
The time frame for the Invisalign treatment should be between 9 to 15 months.
BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN TREATMENT
- Discreet: Invisalign aligners are almost invisible; they are discreet while you get your teeth straightened.
- Custom-made: Images of your teeth are captured to specifically design unique sets of aligners for you.
- Less Painful: Invisalign aligners are not as painful as traditional metal braces.
- Removable: You can remove the aligners for cleaning and when you want to eat and brush.
TYPES OF INVISALIGN TREATMENT
The type of Invisalign treatment you would use is dependent on your clinical needs. At Invisalign Braces London, we can offer the following types of Invisalign treatment:
- INVISALIGN FULL: This brace type is the most commonly used Invisalign and it is used to treat a wide range of orthodontic issues.
- INVISALIGN TEEN: This is specially made for teenagers. It includes parent-friendly features, including indicators that identify if your teens are not wearing their Invisalign aligners well.
- INVISALIGN LITE: Simple to moderate orthodontic issues can be treated with an Invisalign lite. The treatment can last for a period of up to three months.
- INVISALIGN i7: It is a form of cosmetic teeth straightening treatment used for mild cosmetic orthodontic issues.
ALTERNATIVE INVISIBLE BRACES TREATMENT OPTIONS
We recommend clear braces and lingual braces as the best alternatives to Invisalign treatment. They provide the discreetness and comfort you desire and are less expensive.
iTERO 3D DIGITAL IMAGING
At Invisalign Braces London, we make use of iTero scanners to create a 3D model of your mouth and teeth. This will decide beforehand what your smile will look like after the completion of your treatment.
For further information about Invisalign treatment, you can visit our dental clinic at Harley Street, London, to see one of our orthodontists for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Invisalign Teen is a specially designed invisible brace for teenagers. It is similar to the original Invisalign brace and comes with some special features. One of these features is the wear indicators which blinks blue to clear, indicating if you properly fit your aligners and regularly. The custom-made aligners give room for the eruption of new adult teeth.
Our teen patients find it easier to maintain oral hygiene during Invisalign treatment. They can easily remove the invisible aligners for brushing and flossing.
Our Invisalign treatment fees at Invisalign Braces London are fully inclusive and also include two years post-treatment follow up care.
Invisalign i7 is ideal for the treatment of minor crowding. It involves the use of a series of clear aligners to straighten your teeth within three months or more. It can also be used to realign your teeth which have shifted after previous orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign i7 aligners are discreet, making them perfect to straighten your teeth and improve your smile in a few months. They are removable, hence, you will find it easy to brush and floss your teeth.
HOW INVISALIGN i7 WORKS
Invisalign i7 aligners gently apply pressure to your teeth to steadily align them. You will be required to change your aligners bi-weekly. You should notice a significant change in your smile every time you change your aligners.
Once your teeth have been realigned to the correct position, you will be given fixed and removable retainers which will ensure your teeth remain in that position. You will also enjoy two years post-treatment follow–up care.
COSMETIC STRAIGHTENING TREATMENT
Cosmetic straightening is a more subtle and quick way to correct the teeth that alters your smile. This option is suitable for patients who do not want to go through the lengthy and costly treatments.
Cosmetic straightening is an orthodontic procedure that focuses only on the six to eight front teeth to achieve a more attractive smile. Results can be achieved within six months. You need not worry about wearing braces as this is a more discreet treatment.
If you need to talk to an orthodontist about the cosmetic straightening treatment, you can walk into our dental clinic London situated at Harley Street, London.