An uneven smile can affect your physical appearance. Crooked teeth are the major causes of uneven smiles. At Invisalign Braces London, we can help fix the gaps and overlaps in your teeth through the use of Invisalign.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
Invisalign is an invisible orthodontic solution used to discreetly align the teeth. It is a modern alternative to traditional orthodontic solutions. Invisalign treatment involves the use ofa clear and removable brace to align teeth. Itis a good option for individuals who do not like the idea of displaying metal braces.
Invisalign alignersare referred to as modern high tech orthodontic solution for non-invasive straightening of crooked teeth. Invisalign is made with transparent plastics which are removable and comfortable to use.
Invisalign treatment involves the use of transparent, virtually discreet, custom-made plastic aligners to straighten crooked teeth without brackets or metal wires.
Invisalign treatment involves the use of thermoplastic materials (aligners) to gradually straighten your teeth. At the commencement of the treatment, your orthodontist will give you a set of removable aligners. These Invisalign aligners look like retainers. You have to wear these aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day to ensure the straightening process is effective.
Every time you wear a new set of Invisalign aligner, you will feel tightness and soreness on your teeth, but it will feel loose after some time. When the aligners feel loose, you should know that it's time to wear the next aligning tray in the series that your orthodontist gave you. By the time you’ve worn all theInvisalign aligners in the series your orthodontist gave you, your teeth will already be aligned and straightened to the perfect position.
You will need about 20 to 30 Invisalign aligners for both your upper and lower teeth over the treatment course of 9 to 15 months. The treatment time is dependent on your specific alignment problem.
ADVANTAGES OF INVISALIGN TREATMENT
- CUSTOM MADE: Invisalign braces are made at the Align Technologies Dental Laboratory after your upper, and lower gums have been digitally scanned. Computer-Aided Designs (CAD) and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) processes are used in the creation of custom Invisalign aligners.
- VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE: Invisalign are discreet as they can barely be noticed by other people. This feature saves many from the stigma of wearing metal wires on the teeth.
- REMOVABLE: Unlike the traditional braces which are fixed, Invisalignis removable. You can remove the aligners when you want to brush or floss. You also need to remove them when you need to eat. However, you need to wear Invisalign for about 20 to 22 hours a day to ensure effectiveness.
- LESS PAINFUL: You need not be worried about pain during the treatment. The aligners are less painful than metal braces.
TYPES OF INVISALIGN TREATMENT
- INVISALIGN FULL: Invisalign Full is used in treating a wide range of orthodontic problems. It is the most commonly used Invisalign braces.
- INVISALIGN TEEN: This is a specially made clear brace for teenagers that come with parent-friendly features such as indicators that help to identify if the Invisalign aligners are properly worn.
- INVISALIGN LITE: This is worn to correct simple to moderate orthodontic issues. The treatment can be effective within three months.
- INVISALIGN i7: This is a cosmetic teeth straightening treatment used to treat mild cosmetic orthodontic issues.
ALTERNATIVE INVISIBLE BRACES TREATMENT OPTIONS
- LINGUAL BRACES: This invisible brace is fixed to the lingual surface of the teeth (that is, the back of the teeth). It is discreet and provides all the benefits and precision of fixed teeth.
- CLEAR BRACES: These braces come in the form of transparent, tooth-coloured brackets. They discreetly realign crooked teeth.
WHERE TO GET INVISALIGN IN LONDON
At Invisalign Braces London, we deal with the customisation and fitting of Invisalign aligners. We will take you through the straightening process of the Invisalign treatment. If you need more information about Invisalign treatment, you can visit our dental clinic at Harley Street, London, to see one of our orthodontists for a free, no-obligation consultation.